Welcome to My Food Blog!

Hi, it's Christine. Dinner Table Chronicles is my first blog detailing my food experiences all over town and during our family's travels. First off, I must confess that I'm a terrible photographer, so my food pics may not look so terrific. Even worse, sometimes the restaurant lighting is a bit dim and my iPhone does not take the best pics in "ambience" lighting. But I do hope to improve over time. So do bear with some of my fuzzy pics as we take you along on our food journey.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Las Vegas - Lunch at Stripburger

Stripburger is located at the corner of the Fashion Show Mall, across the street from the Wynn. This burger place was recommended to us by the front desk lady when we checked in. It was lunch time when we arrived. Amazing burgers and fries. Great service. We loved it and would have gone there again during our trip had there not been an overwhelming selection of restaurants up and down the strip.

We ordered yam fries to share. It came with an aioli dip that had a hickory flavour. They were sooo good.

Mark ordered the turkey burger. He gave me a bite. It was really good. Made me wish I ordered it.


I ordered the mushroom beef burger. I love mushrooms so as soon I saw that on the menu, I was all over it. It was excellent, but the healthier choice would've been my husband's turkey burger, which I should've had.


Burgers were about $8.95 each so our bill was nothing shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment