Xiu Lon Bau (XLB) - perfectly made and just the right soupiness.
Wonton in Soup - OK, would not order again. I only ordered it as I'm a wonton fanatic.
Yang Chow Fried Rice - Tasty. Love the edamame beans they put added to the fried rice.
Other dishes we ordered were:
- Stir fry pea tips - yum, perfectly cooked, very tender
- Potstickers - great flavour, made fresh
- Beef noodle soup - spicy because I forgot to tell the waitress not to make it spicy. But it was still good. The noodles were al dente.
- Chicken in peanut sauce with cucumber and rice noodle - an appetizer plate. This was so refreshing and tasty.
- Green onion pancake - not as good as other places but decent and made fresh.